The physicians and staff at Primary Care of Eureka are doing our part to comply with social distancing guidelines. We remain committed to taking the absolute best care of our patients while minimizing risk and exposure to all.
To that end, we offer consultations via telephone or videoconference for all new and existing patients. Just call our office to schedule.
Should your care require an in-office visit, please make note of the following guidelines:
For all upcoming in-office visits, please take note of the following:
- Please limit your visit to yourself and one other guest if necessary.
- Upon arriving, please remain in your car and call the office to alert us to your arrival. We will ensure your exam room has undergone thorough disinfection and is ready for direct entry so we can limit or avoid any time in the communal waiting area.
- Our staff will check temperatures on all visitors. Anyone over 99.9 degrees F will be asked to leave and reschedule.
- All patients and guests will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- If you or any of your recent close contacts has experienced fever, cough, or difficulty breathing please call and our staff will reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. We take pride in providing you with safe and outstanding care.
For more information about prevention, symptoms and treatment for COVID-19, please click here.